Sunday, November 30, 2008

Pictures

Hey everyone! I hope you had a good weekend. The next week is going to be crazy for me. If I can get three big papers done I will only have to worry about 2 final exams for exam week. So, that is my goal. If I can get them done by the end of the week, I will feel very accomplished. I would rather work really hard and wear myself out this week and have the rest of my semester to relax!

I back up all my pictures on my Google account so that if something happens to my computer then I don't lose them. I got onto my account and unlocked some of my albums so you can look through and check out my pictures. I only posted a few pics from the summer on my blog and the albums have a lot more. I also have a lot of pictures from my other trips I have taken. I hope you enjoy. Here is the link.

http://picasaweb.google.com/zacharytriplett

Until next time, Zach will leave it at that.

No comments: