Sunday, December 7, 2008

Good Weekend

Hey everyone! I hope you had a good weekend.

Friday evening, me and my friends Michael and Colby went to Johnson City to do some Christmas shopping. I didn't even buy anything. Most of our time was spent in Gamestop playing a dirt bike game. I have never been much of a gamer but sometimes I wish I had something to keep me occupied in my downtime. I think I am better off without anything like that though. I have purposely tried to steer away from video games since I've been in college. I find myself much more useful when I don't have things like that to get me distracted. On our way back through Abingdon we stopped and met mom and picked up Blake. He spent the night with me on Friday night. It was a good time. We just hung out and watched Christmas Vacation.

Saturday we went Christmas shopping. I still didn't buy anything for anyone. I spent my $10 Target card that I won at the RA Christmas party on an iTunes gift card so I could buy some music. I also bought a few things from Ross and Books-a-Million. It snowed and the roads got pretty bad. I almost wrecked on the way back from Emory. I'm not scared to drive on the snow but last night was very scary. I came back, took a shower, then headed to Blacksburg.

It was my friend Tarah's 21st birthday. She didn't know I was coming up so it was a suprise when I answered the door at her apartment. It was fun. We just hung out last night then went to eat at Cracker Barrell this morning. I'm going to Miami for the Orange Bowl! I'm excited. Me, Tarah, Dove, and a few of their friends from VT are going. I'm really excited about it. I have been in need of a road trip and this one will be good. VT is playing Cincinnati so I'll get to see Colton and Lance, my two friends from California while I am there. I am stoked!

Have a good week everyone. Until next time, Zach will leave it at that.

No comments: