Saturday, July 11, 2009

My Bad

Hey everyone who may still read this. I figured I would give you an update about my time here at camp in California.

The past week or so has been very interesting. We have had a flu outbreak. There have been many kids to leave and go home. I began to get a sickness but mine only lasted for about a day. We now have a seperate dorm that all the sick kids are staying in and we are now required to take the temperatures of all our kids. The college is also making us eat in our own seperate dining room so we don't contaminate the other camps that are here. It is quite the experience.

Otherwise, everything has been going great. We've been spending the majority of our free time exploring places around Santa Cruz and just taking time to relax. My kids are great. My time here is great. Its another awesome summer. I will leave you with some pictures.






Until next time, Zach will leave it at that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures! Miss ya.
Love ya, Aunt Kris