Saturday, December 12, 2009

A Question For You

I typed 10 1/2 pages of my 15-20 page paper this morning in 2 hours. Wow. Tomorrow I will finish that paper, type another 5 page paper, take an exam on Tuesday, and then I am off to Charlotte to spend the night and fly to Arizona early Wednesday morning. I like to travel.

My best friend Colton has a habit of sending me YouTube links to songs and wanting me to listen to them. I have to admit...in the past, I have had a hard time listening to songs for their lyrics. I would like songs solely because they were pleasing to my ears...never because of the quality or depthness of the lyrics. Since Colton started sending me these songs, I seem to have become more apt to listen to lyrics.

I like to go for drives. I have always liked driving. Now while I'm driving, I spend much of my time paying attention to the lyrics that are on the radio. Tonight, I was kinda stressed. So, when I get stressed, I go for drives.

I hopped in my car and Kris Allen's song "Live Like We're Dying" came on. As I listened to the lyrics, as I have started to do, he posed a question in his song. This question is kind of creepy for me to be posing considering I'm gonna be a pilot, but oh well! Here it is:

"If you're plane fell out of the skies, who would you call with your last goodbye?"

You don't have to answer it on my blog, but I want you to take a minute to think about that question to yourself. Who would you call with your last goodbye?



Until next time, Zach will leave it at that.

No comments: