Friday, February 6, 2009

Busy Week!

Hey everyone...or at least the few who read this.  This past week has been ok, just very busy.  It always seems that my Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays are the most hectic days of the week.  When Wednesday night rolls around, I am always worn out and excited about Thursday, mostly because I have one class and nothing else to do on Thursday.

All of my classes are still going well.  I am taking an independent study class on Rural Health Care Policy.  I am working on a very big project for that class.  Me, along with 8 other students, are gonig to be going door-to-door in some low-income housing complexes and taking surveys on health care needs.  It is going to be interesting, yet stressful at the same time.  The deadline for the grant is the end of March so we are aiming to get all the information gathered and analyzed by Spring Break, which only gives us a month to work with!

This past weekend my grandpa's girlfriend of many years, Kitty, passed away.  Her services were yesterday but I didn't get to go up to Washington, DC because of my classes.  So, in two weeks, I am taking a road trip by myself up to visit my grandpa.  It will be good.  I haven't been up there in quite a while so I am really looking forward to the trip.

I hope everyone has a good week.  I have a little bit of reading to do before my class at 11 so I need to run.  I'm off to UVa-Wise this afternoon for a conference all weekend!  I'm excited!

Until next time, Zach will leave it at that.

No comments: