Friday, May 22, 2009

It´s Friday!

Here in Quito, Friday´s feel the same as they do in the United States...I am glad they finally come around. I have two days free of spanish classes which is a big relief. Even though my spanish classes are going pretty good, it´s nice to have a break.

Yesterday, I visited the Botanical Gardens. It was actually a good visit. It cost me $3.50 to get in and I could walk around as much as I wanted. A couple good pictures I took are in the photos I have uploaded.

After I visited the Botanical Gardens, I went and laid by a pond in a park for about an hour and just watched people. It was fun.

Tomorrow, I am headed off to la mitad del mundo...the equator! I leave here around 9am in the morning and I will get back around 5 tomorrow evening. I am going with the language school so there is no need in worrying about me getting lost somewhere in random Ecuador. I will be fine.

I put a few new pictures in my album. Enjoy-

Ecuador


Until next time, Zach will leave it at that.

No comments: