Monday, May 18, 2009

My Humps in Ecuador

The internet café I come to in Ecuador plays a variety of American music. As of right now, Fergie is blasting with My Humps. It is quite comical.

Thanks for the emails everyone! My blog post from yesterday definitely prompted emails and now I have my work cut out for me responding. It is good though...I like hearing from people.

Today was my first day of spanish classes. They went well. My spanish school is about a 5-10 minute walk from my apartment. It´s in a house and the people are really nice. There is a group of students from Clemson University there as well but I didn´t get to meet them today. I´m hoping to meet them soon and maybe they will give me some people from America to hang out with.

My spanish teacher is really nice. She doesn´t speak a lot of english, but she speaks enough for me to communicate with her. I am actually suprised at how much spanish I picked up in the 4 hours I had class this morning. I have a lot of studying to do tonight.

I promise I will put up pictures soon. I would do it right now but I can´t find the computer that goes with this monitor. I know that may sound stupid, but it is true.

I am off for now. I need to reply to the emails I received, send a couple more, then go study for a while. Don´t think my trip to Ecuador is a vacation...it is actually going to be a lot of work.

Until next time, Zach will leave it at that.

No comments: