Monday, May 11, 2009

It's Still On

Hey folks. I figured I would give you an update. Right now, I should be departing Miami for Quito, Ecuador...but I'm not. It's ok though.

The last time I updated, I had underwent surgery and had a stent placed in me to help me pass my stones. I went to the doctor in Kingsport today and he has released me to go on my trip Friday. I have already bought a plane ticket for Friday so I will be going to Ecuador then!

I am excited. At first, I was very disappointed. But, everything happens for a reason. I'm still going to Ecuador though.

I bought a new digital camera the other day! Yesterday, it was a b-e-a-utiful day here at Emory and since I didn't have anything to keep me occupied due to my trip delay, I decided to walk around and take some pictures of campus. Here is the link to those photos:

Emory on May 10, 2009


Enjoy. Until next time, Zach will leave it at that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look who checked your blog since you bookmarked it on my computer! I'm jealous yet excited about you going away....I'm glad your kidneys are doing a lil better anyway!
Love!
Dana